Report tips to employer

October 10, 2015 all-day

Employees who work for tips – If you received $20 or more in tips during the last month, report them to your employer. You can use Form 4070 Employee’s Report of Tips to Employer.

Posted on in 

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. (Clicking "Accept" will remove this message from this site for one year.) Read More

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below, then you are consenting to this practice.